Rise and shine! It’s Christmas time!
What a perfect muffin to wake up to! A light and fluffy treat that has festive red strawberries and green sprinkles to celebrate the season!
I love to eat these as a mid day snack as well.
Strawberry Banana Greek Yogurt Muffins!
- 1 cup flour (I used 1/2 oat flour and 1/2 tapioca flour!)
- 1 individual strawberry greek yogurt cup (5.3 oz)
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 1/2 small banana
- 1 scoop strawberry protein or vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped and dried strawberry slices *sprinkles optional*
- In separate bowls, combine your wet and dry ingredients.
- Mix your dry bowl into the bowl of wet ingredients.
- Stir in strawberries and sprinkles.
- Spray your mini muffin pan. I love silicone pans for easy clean up and they pop out so nicely!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 or 375 if using a larger oven.
- Allow to cook and enjoy with a nice cold cup of milk!