My favorite breakfast snack! They are so delicious and surprisingly fluffy! I often use this recipe from Mind Over Munch to bake cookies, muffins, and sometimes mini bread loaves. This batter is very versatile and not to mention super fast and easy to do!
If you don’t like blueberries you can sub with your favorite fruit instead.
You can try strawberries, raspberries or blackberries!
Here is the recipe I used or you can click the link above to be directed to the original. I skipped the salt and vanilla extract but did add some baking soda.
- 1 cup oat flour. You can make your own by blending up oats in your blender or food processor.
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 1/3 cup granulated stevia (not extract), or granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat to 375ºF.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients in separate bowls. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and add your blueberries. Mix.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of batter onto baking sheet that is lined with foil or sprayed.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool!