It’s true! I’m bananas for bananas! I admit it’s a fruit that needed to grow on me. I was never a huge fan of them. Even at a young age we had banana tree but I had no interest. I had a love for the juicy fruits like watermelon, pineapple, grapes, and strawberries.
I don’t know what happened to me or what side of the bed I woke up on but one day I was all about some bananas! I’m a huge fan because of all the different ways they can be used. Being a foodie makes it hard to throw away or waste anything.
That’s how this recipe came to be! I try to consume as much of my fruits and veggies as possible but sometimes it can be a lost cause. However!- Bananas are the best for baking with and using in certain recipes that call for oil.
With these muffins you can play around and add whichever ingredients you fancy! You can try adding peanut butter, nuts and dried fruit! I love to eat them for breakfast, to snack on during the day or when I’m really craving something sweet.
♥3/4 cup oat flour
♥3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
♥2 tbs cashew milk
♥1 scoop strawberry protein(sub for vanilla)
♥2 tbs tapioca flour. (You don’t have to use this but I LOVE using tapioca flour! It makes all my healthy treats nice and fluffy!)
♥1 tsp baking powder
♥1/2 tsp baking soda *optional
white chocolate chips/sprinkles or other fun add-ins!
- Using two separate bowls, prepare your dry and wet ingredients .
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of the dry to form a batter.
- Add in your white chocolate chips/sprinkles.
- Place a spoonful amount of batter onto a prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375. All ovens vary so keep an eye on them!
- Remove, allow to cool and surprise your someone special!