Because, Valentine’s Day!!
But before we get into this recipe, I wanted to share a quick workout of the day!
This was a fast paced butt kicker using my spin bike and perfect when you’re short on time!
♥Stretch♥Jump Squats♥Jumping Jacks♥Walking Lunges♥
Work It Out! 15 Minutes!
♥ 1 minute seated upright
♥1 minute leaning forward, increasing resistance
♥ 1 minute standing up, increasing resistance
repeat 3 times
Now on with the good stuff!!!
I wont’t lie, I almost ate all the batter before they reached the oven!
White Chocolate Strawberry Love Muffins!
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tbs cashew milk
2 tbs tapioca flour. You don’t have to use this but I LOVE using tapioca flour! It makes all my healthy treats nice and fluffy!
- 1 scoop strawberry protein (or vanilla)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda *optional
- white chocolate chips/sprinkles or other fun add-ins!
- Using two separate bowls, prepare your dry and wet ingredients .
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of the dry to form a batter.
- Add in your white chocolate chips/sprinkles.
- Place a spoonful amount of batter onto a prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375. All ovens vary so keep an eye on them!
- Remove, allow to cool and surprise your someone special!