A pizza Friday inspiration!
You will need….
- 4 cups of riced cauliflower (1 large head of cauliflower blended)
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 3 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
You will do…
1. Chop your cauliflower, using the florets only pulse in your food processor until it turns into a rice-like consistency.
2. Put in a large bowl and place in the microwave for 10 minutes to soften. Remove from the microwave. Using a paper towel try to press out as much moisture as possible. Careful! it will be hot!
3. Add 4 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of your cheese, and seasonings together and pour into the bowl of cauliflower.
4. You can shape your crust into a round pizza or use a large baking pan. Lined with parchment paper or lightly coat with cooking spray.
5. Bake without toppings at 425, for 25 minutes. Once the crust looks golden, sprinkle the rest of your cheese, any other desired toppings and bake for another 5 minutes.
6. Remove and let cool before cutting and serving!