After many requests for this recipe on my social medias, here it is!
I’m questioning why I never made this stye of no bake balls before! They turned out amazing!
I knew for Cinco De Mayo I wanted to put a margarita spin on a treat that was tasty and easy to eat. I love creating anything I can use my Doterra essential oils with as well!
You will need…
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pure lemon extract (sub 2 tablespoons lemon juice if you don’t have extract on hand)
- 1-2 drops doterra lime essential oil
- 2 large tablespoons honey or agave
- water as needed
- *optional* 1/4 cup white chocolate chips